Fibo Quantum Review By User
Fibo Quantum ReviewFibo Quantum is a Forex trading strategy that is based on the Fibonacci sequence of numbers although it doesn’t use retracements in the way most traders are used to.
This review features the real trading software on my Metatrader charts so you know this review is not a scam.
First thing you should know is that if you are a person who buys trading strategy software, returns it, and keeps using it, with Fibo Quantum, you can’t do that. You must register the product with your Forex account number along with your purchase code.
If you return it, you will no longer have access to it.
Time Frames and Forex Pairs To Trade
Only a few Forex pairs are worth trading and Fibo Quantum suggests the following pairs:
Those are enough currency pairs to trade and with the aggregate of the GBP and Yen, you can get quite a few movements in pips that is what we want.
As for time frames, keep in mind that with Fibo Quantum, you could day exchange, swing alternate, and position exchange just by changing the time frame used. The cautioned time frames are:
- 15 minute
- 30 minute
- one hour
- four hour
- daily chart
My preferred time frames for trading are in bold but understand that you will get less trading setups on higher time frame charts
Times To Trade Fibo Quantum
Forex is a 24 hour market but there is only a handful of hours that are worth your time. In the training for Fibo Quantum, the following is suggested:
Do not use the indicator on a weak/slow market – outside recommended trading hours (London or US sessions). Signals never work well on a weak market; this has been proven many times and the best time for profits are the following:
- The London session is the largest market and it opens at 08:00 GMT or 03:00 EST and closes at 17:00 GMT or 12:00 EST.
- Trading is best between 08:00 GMT and 10:00 GMT
- The New York session opens at 13:00 GMT or 08:00 EST and closes at 22:00 GMT or 17:00 EST.
- The best trades occur in the first 2-3 hours.
6 Important Fibo Quantum Trading Rules
Every trading strategy must have rules that you consistently abide by if you ever hope to profit from it. All successful traders in history have followed a trading plan and if you are a real trader, you will understand how important that is.
- Do not use the indicator on a flat market! Use the indicator ONLY during active market hours – for example London session, US session. Trend will not be noticeable on a weak market (night time, Christmas period, other holidays etc…)
- Identify a global trend. Ignore all signals against a current GLOBAL trend! Do not use the indicator on a sideways trend.
- Before entering a trade or while in a trade, make sure to check news calendar like this one: http://ec.forexprostools.com If you get a signal from “Fibo Quantum” and the calendar shows that important news announcement is about to come or just happened already – better avoid that signal. Big news can make the market go against you in no time.
- Avoid opening a new trade, until the previous trade (on the same currency pair) has been closed. Ignoring this rule would break one of very important money management rules.
- Enter trades only when the price reaches Buy Entry or Sell Entry level within the generated signal level lines. IMPORTANT: Avoid entering trades after the price goes past the generated signal level lines.
- Avoid entering more than one trade per one set of generated signal level lines. You can only enter when the price reaches Buy or Sell Entry level for the 1st time. If price reaches any of the Entry levels again (within the same set of levels) – no trade.
Money Management Rules For Fibo Quantum
- Never risk more than 1-3% of your deposit on any single trade.
- Never gain or lose more than 10% of your deposit in any single day.
- Never use Martingale Strategy